- 4 cups chopped or shredded cabbage cone #3 or 2
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion cone #3
- 1/4 cup finely diced jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice & zest Cone #1
- 2 cloves finely diced or minced garlic cone #1
- 1 tsp seasoned salt or more to taste
- pinch ground cayenne pepper
Finely dice red onion, tomatoes, jalapeño, garlic, and cilantro and add to medium sized mixing bowl.
Add lemon or lime juice, salt, a pinch of cayenne pepper, and seasoned salt and stir to combine.
Chop or shred green cabbage and add to pico de gallo mixture. Stir to combine and serve.